Strategic marketing copy and digital content
Though often interchangeable terms, copy and content play distinct roles,
Copy strives to make your customers take action. Executed well as part of an integrated marketing strategy, effective copy ushers them down the path to purchase. Product benefits are matched with customer needs along to way.
I can help you move units by creating insightful, benefit-ladened:
- Advertising copy
- Marketing literature, brochure and flyer copywriting
- Sales materials
- Email marketing campaigns
- Direct mail (hard-copy) marketing campaigns
- Event and promotional collateral
- Company names, product names and brand taglines.
Primarily existing online, content aims to tell your story and present you as an expert in your field. It wants readers to engage with it and start a conversation. It also wants to be shared. We're talking:
- Social media and blogs posts
- Email and e-newsletters
- Online articles and opinion pieces
- Landing pages.