Creative website writing and SEO
How hard can it be? Anyone can whack together copy and content for a website, right? Nope, definitely not.
It’s frightening how many websites are bogged down in massive blocks of copy irrelevant to their audience. Rambling on about who the company is, its values, history and mission statement... still awake?
Your website is arguably the first touch-point to your business so let’s make it as inviting, 'sticky' and easy to digest as possible.
Whether you need a website written from scratch, your current content edited or just a smart landing page crafted, I’m the man for the job.
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Just a nerdy term for giving your site the best chance to appear atop Google search results.
I can help pull off the delicate balance between creating the type of content your audience reacts to and search engine optimised copy.
First and foremost, your website has to be written for humans. But there are many tools of the trade I use to also appeal to Google for ranking, such as:
- Keeping abreast of Google algorithm updates
- Keyword research and assigning unique keywords to individual pages
- Writing fresh content relevant to your audience (e.g. blog posts and news items)
- Customising title tags and meta descriptions
- Optimising images and appropriating alt tags.
Contact me today for help getting your website to rise above the rest.