Am I the cheapest copywriter in Melbourne?
In a world where you get what you pay for, thankfully not. However, I offer very reasonable and competitive copywriting rates.
I'll bring to your business a wealth of writing experience gained from exposure to all manner of industries. What’s more, every word I put to paper is bolstered by 15 years of strategic marketing experience.
Most clients favour fixed cost quotes for their projects – similar to when engaging other service-based professionals such as business consultants and tradespeople. I prefer to follow this mutually beneficial method.
Simply contact me and I’ll email you a short briefing form to complete and send back. This way, I get a clear idea of what your projects needs and can submit an accurate quote, sans surprises.
With each copy and content project you get:
- One briefing meeting (phone or video-conferencing if you're not in Melbourne)
- Research and inquiries
- Writing time based on agreed length (in pages, posts, blogs, etc.)
- Two rounds of revisions
- One round of editing and professional proofreading.
With each editing and proofreading project you get:
- One briefing meeting (phone or video-conferencing only)
- Editing/proofreading time based on agreed approximate word count
- One round of revisions, where you can add up to one page of extra copy after the initial review.
Emergency projects attract a premium. This accounts for the late hours I need to work to deliver on time, as well as the inability to work on other projects while I’m nailing yours.
I understand that sometimes it makes sense for me to be in the thick of it, collaborating with marketing, design and sales staff in person.
On-site contracts are quoted project-by-project. This is a very popular option for corporates and agencies.
Mid to long term retainers are negotiated on a project-by-project basis.
See the terms and conditions for the nitty gritty.