Am I the cheapest copywriter in Melbourne?
In a world where you get what you pay for, thankfully not. However, I offer very reasonable and competitive rates.
I'll bring a wealth of writing experience to your business, gained from exposure to all manner of industries. What’s more, every word I put to paper is bolstered by 15 years of strategic marketing experience.
Most clients favour fixed cost quotes for their projects – similar to when engaging other service-based professionals such as business consultants and tradespeople. I prefer to follow this mutually beneficial method.
Contact me and I’ll email you a short briefing form to complete and send back. This way, I get a clear idea of what your projects needs and can submit an accurate quote, sans surprises.
With each copywriting project you get:
- One briefing meeting (phone or video-conferencing if you're not in Melbourne)
- Research and inquiries
- Writing time based on agreed length/pages/posts
- Two rounds of revisions
- One round of professional editing and proofreading.
With each editing and proofreading project you get:
- One briefing meeting (phone or video-conferencing only)
- Editing and proofreading time based on agreed approximate word count
- One round of revisions, where you can add up to one page of extra copy after the initial review.
Emergency projects attract a premium. This accounts for the late hours I need to work to deliver on time, as well as the inability to work on other projects while I’m completing yours.
Sometimes it makes sense for me to be in the thick of it, collaborating with marketing, design and sales staff in person.
On-site contracts are quoted project-by-project. This is a popular option for corporates and agencies.
Mid to long-term retainers are negotiated on a project-by-project basis.
See the terms and conditions for the nitty gritty.