Adam Bament – creative Melbourne copywriter
I'm in pursuit of being the best copywriter in Melbourne: websites and search engine optimisation (SEO), marketing literature, social media content, corporate documentation, small business copywriting, editing and proofing services – you name it.
Yet like countless over-stretched professionals, my best mate Mike abhors writing. He runs a busy start-up and is forever pushing these jobs down his priority list.
When he finally slots in time to create content, he’s frustrated and rushed. Smart, customer-focused language is nowhere on his radar; he just wants the bloody thing finished! The outcome? A flood of corporate speak and internally focussed statements that make his audience’s eyes glaze over.
Sound familiar? The good news is I'm here to help.
You’ll find working with me no-fuss, stress-free and enjoyable. But most importantly I listen, learn about your business and get the job done – on time.
And what’s more, every word I put to paper is bolstered by 15 years of strategic marketing experience working for marketing agencies, large organisations and a broad range of freelance clients.
There's every chance I've had experience in your industry, including:
- Small business and start-ups
- Financial services
- Marketing/advertising agencies
- Non-Government Organisations (NGOs)
- Local government
- Hospitality, leisure and entertainment
- Dog food (yep!)
Your business and marketing copy will also benefit from formal qualifications I’ve earned:
- Master of Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Advanced Copywriting Certificate
- Advertising Practitioner Diploma.
Outside of creating on-point copy and content, I’ll typically be found:
- Raising two incredibly funny and feisty little girls
- Cooking up a storm (signature dish = lemon meringue pie)
- Listening to, and talking incessantly about all types of music
- Reading fiction, non-fiction, blogs, broadsheets, industry magazines, etc.
- Exercising like I’m 20 years younger
- Rehashing Dad jokes
- Looking at the lighter side of life.
Like to get on the path to improved customer communications? Give me a buzz today.