Adam Bament – Creative Melbourne Copywriter
I love writing for all types of media, from websites and search engine optimisation (SEO), through to marketing literature, social media content and corporate documentation – you name it.
You’ll find working with me no-fuss, stress-free and enjoyable. But most importantly I listen, learn about your business and get the job done on time.
What’s more, every word I write is bolstered by 15 years of strategic marketing experience working for marketing agencies, small-medium businesses (SMEs) and large corporates.
There's every chance I've had experience in your industry, including:
- SMEs and start-ups
- Medical & healthcare
- Financial services
- Local government
- Hospitality, leisure and entertainment
- Pet apparel (yep!)
Your business and marketing copy will benefit from formal qualifications I’ve earned:
- Master of Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Advanced Copywriting Diploma
- Recipe for SEO Success
- Advertising Practitioner Diploma.
Outside of creating great copy, I’ll typically be found:
- Raising two incredibly funny and feisty little girls
- Cooking up a storm (signature dish = lemon meringue pie)
- Listening to and talking incessantly about all types of music
- Reading fiction, non-fiction, blogs, broadsheets and industry publications
- Exercising like I’m 20 years younger
- Endlessly rehashing Dad jokes
- Looking at the lighter side of life.
Let's get you on the path to first-class customer communications. Get in touch with me today.